If you get a paper back, you are eligible to get a free KDP version, so order now.
If you are keen on embarking on a digital adventure of making the most of your Raspberry Pi 4, then you should be adding this book to your collections now.
For those who find programming daunting or intimidating, especially when you are a beginner. The intervention of Raspberry Pi has now made it easier for anyone wishing the enjoy and discover the new opportunity of computing and the chance to learn to control your own automation and robots.
This book will quickly get you started with knowing how this credit-card-sized Raspberry Pi 4 board can be used as a utility computer. Fortunately, this book helps you familiarize yourself with the Raspberry Pi 4 by quickly introducing you to projects that will get your hands dirty.
To make it really easy for you, this book will use the rather simple programming language of Scratch and not the more complicated even though easy Python programming language. There is also very limited use of Linux command in this book as a way to ensure beginners can get started with their projects.
If you have had previous experiences with other earlier versions of Raspberry Pi like the Raspberry Pi 3B+, then note that the Raspberry Pi 4 will wow you with its 4k video display, faster data transfer via USB 3.0 and the true Gigabit Ethernet that makes it have a fast network system.
The number of things you can eventually get to do with a Raspberry Pi 4 is enormous, from retro games consoles, routers, file servers, centers, smart mirrors, robots, and VNS.
This must-have book will help those who want to use Scratch get the most out of Raspberry Pi 4 and upgrade their programming and electronic experience to another level. It assumes no prior knowledge of either electronics or computer programming.
In this book, you will learn:
• The easy way of assembling your Raspberry Pi and why it is so important
• The best way to quickly get started with Raspberry Pi 4 in as little as a day
• How to format your SD card specifically for a Raspberry Pi 4 Operating System
• A simple way to install the Raspbian OS even as a newbie
• How to program with Scratch even if you have never written a line of code before and enjoy it
• Build simple projects even as a beginner or new user
• Set up your Raspberry Pi and connect to other devices